What is ServiceOne Connect?
The plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical systems in our home and business aren’t things we stop and think about until they unexpectedly stop working. ServiceOne Connect, powered by Building 36, provides solutions that allow you to be notified of issues instantly, provides you with the tools to act quickly, and offers an expanded line of home automation products. Have the confidence knowing that the people you love are safe:
- House temperatures are okay with pets at home
- House is locked and garage is closed
- Elderly parents are okay
- Kids arrived home safe from school
Remote Access and Control
- Access and control your home from anywhere in the world using your smartphone or computer. Check-in on the dog while you’re at work, unlock the door for the kids after school, and close the garage if it was left open – anything you need. Have your whole home on one simple dashboard.
- Create unique schedules for your products to operate around your lifestyle. For example, you can schedule the thermostat adjust itself before your commute home or set a rule for your water supply to shut off automatically as soon as a leak it detected. Save time, save money, and simplify your life.
- Text and email notifications inform you of the changes at home you care about most. Get notified if the garage door was left open, if the thermostat was adjusted, if the front door was accessed and more. Real-time notifications keep you connected to your home no matter where you are.
- Prevent costly damage to the critical systems in your home with 24/7 monitoring that alerts you if something is wrong. Get text or email alerts to warn you of potential flooding, sump pump failure, critical temperatures at home and more–everything you need to keep your home comfortable and safe.