Promotional financing options1 help you get what you really want or need
You don't have to let a small budget keep you from getting what you really want or need. That's why ServiceOne offers promotional financing options when your purchase is made with a ServiceOne credit card issued by Synchrony Bank.
Synchrony Bank (formerly GE Capital Retail Finance) is one of the premier consumer financial services companies in the United States with over 80 years of retail heritage, and today is the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States2.
Synchrony Bank can provide you with promotional financing options for major purchases, offering you a budget-friendly way to help you get what you really want or need. Expand your purchasing power and convenience with:
- A simple application process, and fast credit decisions
- Unsecured, revolving credit lines
- Open credit line for future purchases
- Promotional financing options1
- Convenient monthly payment options
- On-line account management
Applying online is quick, secure and private. To apply for a ServiceOne credit card, simply complete the online credit application.
Cash may not be your best option.
Funds to pay for home improvement projects may come from your savings, tax rebates, bonuses, or some other source. But that trend is changing. Savvy homeowners are realizing that unsecured loans (like those from EnerBank) are easier to get, are faster to process, and reduce exposure to financial risk.
Here are some of the reasons EnerBank's unsecured home improvement loans make sense:
- No waiting: Get the entire project you want completed now the way you want it, instead of waiting to save up the cash.
- Flexibility: Styles, prices, and models change frequently. Avoid product and other changes by completing your entire project now instead of in stages.
- Unbeatable payment options: More ways to pay for your home improvement project. Ask your contractor about all your choices.
- Financial flexibility: If your circumstances change, you may need cash reserves as a back-up plan for life's necessities.
By providing access to renovation financing through Mosaic’s platform, ServiceOne helps homeowners avoid some of the pitfalls of credit cards while offering similar advantages:
- Lower Interest Rates: You’ve saved up a long time for your house – why pile on expensive credit card debt in the process of turning it into your home? Standard installment loans offered through Mosaic currently (as of January 2019*) feature APRs from 4.99% to 11.24%, less than the 14.14% historic average and significantly less than the APRs of new credit cards, which range from 14.41% to 22.57% depending on creditworthiness (as of January 2019).
- Instant Pre-Qualification Decisions: Mosaic understands the desire for fast financing that is driving the rise of credit cards. After going through the long process of applying for a traditional mortgage and closing on a new home, who wants to go through another long application process for a HELOC? That’s why Mosaic's mobile app-enabled loan platform provides homeowners with instant pre-qualification decisions.
- Flexible Payment Schedule: The Houzz survey shows a wide range of planned payment schedules for homeowners using credit cards, with the majority planning to repay between 2 months and 2 years. ServiceOne gets it: when it comes to your finances, flexibility is a huge advantage. Financing through Mosaic’s platform allows homeowners to spread renovation costs over a longer period of time, with terms of 5, 7, 10, or 12 years – but they can also pay loans off early if they choose, with no prepayment penalties.
1Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See store for details.
2Based on purchase volume and receivables.