Perfect temperature. Perfect humidity. Perfectly clean and fresh, like just after a rainstorm. And the only thing more perfect than this outdoor scenario is that it’s all happening inside. Because that’s where we work. That’s where we play, where we sleep, where we truly live.
And that’s why at ServiceOne, we're offering the revolutionary Daikin FIT™, backed by 12-year parts, 12-year labor, and 12-year replacement warranties for a uniquely low price. So you can create your own unique ecosystem. And every day is perfect.
Inside and out.
The Daikin FIT™ system is a side discharge, smart HVAC system that won’t compromise on comfort and connects to ducted solutions traditional to the unitary market. In a market saturated with expensive high-tiered inverters, the system provides a premium mid-efficiency inverter at an affordable rate. The low profile of the outdoor unit offers solutions when a traditional cube style cannot.
The Daikin FIT™ system is an Inverter unit which runs continuously but adjusts the compressor’s speed to meet the demand. Because it maintains the temperature consistently, your home will no longer feel too hot or too cold.
Your home is unique, just like your comfort needs. Although traditional "cube style" systems have been providing comfort for years, they can be cumbersome for certain spaces. The compact size of the Daikin FIT™ system now offers you a solution so you no longer have to compromise.
If you’re like most families, you want to be comfortable and save money at the same time. When you purchase a Daikin FIT™ system, you’re investing in state-of-the-art HVAC technology developed to help you meet budget and efficiency goals.
1. Variable Speed DC Fan. – High efficiency and low sound levels.
2. Blue Fin Corrosion Coating. – 1000 hours salt spray rated as standard. Hydrophilic coating to help keep the coil clean.
3. 7mm Coil. – High heat exchanger efficiency and compact casing design.
4. Inverter Board Cooled by Refrigerant Circuit. – Elimination of condenser fan pressure drop caused by heat sink used on previous generations.
5. New Swing Compressor. - High efficiency. Low sound levels.
Call our comfort pro Dave K. at (402)597-2187 to learn more.
ServiceOne is a Certified Daikin Comfort Pro.