The Traditional Home Warranty is an assurance plan that offers convenience and peace of mind. For about $1 a day, it helps you maintain all the major appliances and systems in your home.
- Complete Online Application HERE
- View Brochure HERE
- View Terms & Conditions HERE
Traditional Home Warranty Coverage Includes:
HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
Central Heating /Air Conditioning System /Heat Pump -
- Natural gas, propane or electric forced air heating systems
- Electric central air conditioning components.
Major Appliances – The Plan covers one each of the following appliances located in primary kitchen/laundry:
- Clothes Dryer
- Clothes Washer
- Microwave (Built-in)
- Range (or oven & cooktop)
- Range Exhaust Fan
- Garbage Disposal
- Trash Compactor
- Central Vacuum
Optional coverage is available for duplicate appliances.
Electrical System – Electrical components/parts from the main distribution panel forward to include:
- Main panel
- Fuse holders
- Standard switches
- Door chime unit
- Garage door motor control head only (limit 2/attached garage).
Plumbing System –
- Primary water heater
- Water heater relief valve
- Primary sump pump
- Gas pipes
- Shut-off valve (after the meter)
- Clogged drains and water pipes
- Jetted tub recirculation pump & motor
- Faucets, toilets, and tub/shower valves covered for repair only
All covered items must be within the perimeter of the main foundation. Optional coverage is available for additional equipment.
ServiceOne's Traditional Home Warranty starts at $450/year + tax.
All covered repairs and replacements will be performed by ServiceOne with a low $75 deductible + tax according to the plan's terms and conditions.
Complete Online Application HERE
View Brochure HERE
View Terms & Conditions HERE