You’ve shoveled the walk, and laid down the salt, checked to make sure snow isn’t piled up around your outdoor condenser or furnace vent, and you’re freezing cold. You come inside to hop into a hot shower, but the dishwasher’s just finished a load and someone ran a load of bedding through the washer and you have to WAIT. It’s the worst!
Is there a better solution for your home? Have you thought about a tankless water heater?
What Is A Tankless Water Heater?
A tankless or “on-demand” water heater has no tank (yes, of course!) and only heats the water that is needed (which cuts down on the wait time). Most tankless water heaters that are produced today are high-efficiency, direct-vent, powervent units.
What Are The Benefits Of A Tankless Water Heater?
- A tankless water heater is smaller than a traditional tank-type water heater. Instead of taking up a big chunk of floor space, tankless water heaters are mounted on a wall.
- A tankless water heater provides a nearly unlimited supply of hot water, as opposed to a traditional tank-type water heater that need time to heat the water and refill the tank.
- A tankless water heater offers less energy consumption than a traditional tank-type water heater. Because there is no tank that’s needing to be kept continually hot, no “standby energy” is used.
- A tankless water heater typically lasts longer than a traditional tank-type water heater. Most tankless water heaters can last 20 years, as opposed to 10-15 years for a traditional tank-type water heater.
- A tankless water heater wastes less water since the hot water is ready the moment you turn on the tap and there’s no wait time while it heats up.
- A tankless water heater eliminates the risks of tank leaks and water damage from your utility room and your home.
- A tankless water heater can save you money in the long-run over what you’d invest in a traditional tank-type water heater.A tankless water heater can offer a longer warranty than a traditional tank-type water heater.
- A tankless water heater can be safer than a traditional tank-type water heater. They only operate when warm or hot water is required and aren’t “permanently on” like traditional tank-type water heaters.
- A tankless water heater can provide cleaner water, as it’s not stored in a tank that could have accumulated rust and scale trapped inside.
- A tankless water heater can offer buyers tax incentives!
- A tankless water heater is “green-friendly” and energy efficient for your home!
Still Not Sure If A Tankless Water Heater Is For You?
Check out our video below:
For over 25 years, ServiceOne has been trusted to provide top-notch sales and service to homes and businesses in the Omaha/Council Bluffs metro area and in Dubuque, Iowa. With over 90 employees standing by to help you, you can always trust us to deliver 100% satisfactory service. We offer Home Warranty & Service Agreements, HVAC services, Plumbing services, Electrical services, Appliance Repair, and also help with Generators and Home & Business Automation. For more information about our services, contact us today!