Deciding what to write about for our first blog post was, to say the least, challenging. Product information, equipment maintenance tips, the list goes on and on. It just wasn't working. Then it came to me! I think people first, need to know WHO we are.
John Churchill, our Fearless Leader!
So here it goes….
- ServiceOne is LOCALLY owned and operated. We started back in 1989, and were originally owned by the gas company.
- Our current President, John Churchill acquired ServiceOne in 2003.
- We have one other location in Dubuque, Iowa. They opened in 1999 and have 9 employees.
- We have over 90 employees here in the Omaha metro!
- Of those 90 employees; 32 have worked here for more than 10 years!
- And 19 of those 32 employees have worked here for more than 15 years!
At ServiceOne, we are all about families:
- Of course, we have John, our owner, working alongside his wife and their son.
- Another team has an uncle and two nephews.
- Additional teams include a husband, wife, & sister; a father and son; and best friends.
Here is Debbie, one of our AMAZING employees!
- We have bilingual employees.
- Our technicians have over 317 years of experience - just at ServiceOne alone!
- We have 46 trucks out on the road every day!
- All employees are drug-tested before employment. And we randomly drug-test employees throughout the year.
- All of our technicians are licensed and/or certified in their field of expertise.
And, at ServiceOne, we are involved in our local community. Every year we volunteer for different projects with:
- Habitat for Humanity Omaha
- Rebuilding Together Omaha
- Adopt-a-Family (an annual program through the Salvation Army and Star 104.5)
Well, I hope this gives you a little sense of who we REALLY are; a family in your neighborhood that understands your specific needs.
Thanks for reading and stay posted for out next blog post…What We Do.
I think you will be surprised at just how much ServiceOne can offer!