The Home Warranty Manager works to develop, maintain and build trusting relationships with the real estate community and our customers. This person will need to be results-driven and actively seek sales opportunities through the following job duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and key personnel within the real estate community.
- Actively promote and solicit sales of the Home Warranty Program with an emphasis on the top-producing real estate agents and teams. Achieve targets and KPI’s set-forth.
- Identify opportunities and promote growth through various efforts such as cold calling, emailing, social media, messaging, holding lunch & learns, new agent orientations, etc.
- Provide relative reporting and progress updates as set-forth.
- Provide education to optimize sales opportunities for other product offerings outside of Home Warranty.
- Provide education to real estate community on home warranty program changes and potential challenges within our industry.
- Attendance, punctuality and the ability to work a flexible schedule are essential to this position. This position requires attendance in various meetings and real estate events which will include evenings and/or weekends.
- Resolve client’s concerns related to the Home Warranty product. Interface with other departments to resolve questions and issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Excellent communication skills in writing, listening and presenting.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to map joint organizational vision, imagination and idea generation.
- Shares in ownership of both business strategy and business value results.
- Understand and integrate business strategies and trends in technology to deliver value.
- Ability to set expectations with business partners and effectively leverage governance for positive business partner experiences.
- Must have and maintain credibility within the business community.
- Strong creativity and negotiation skills.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts; proactive in own training and development.
- Thorough knowledge of ServiceOne products, policies and procedures.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully and develop alternative solutions.
- Ability to prioritize work load to meet deadlines in the most efficient manner possible.
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations; respond promptly to customer needs.
- Ability to work efficiently in Microsoft Windows and Office Products.
- Ability to use a phone, calculator, computer, keyboard and a variety of other commonly used office equipment.
- Ability to communicate in English proficiently, effectively and professionally in both verbal and written forms.
- Bilingual skills preferred (English/Spanish).
Education, Experience and/or Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Proven sales and relationship building skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with very strong multi-tasking abilities.