ServiceOne is seeking an Alarm and Home Automation superstar. You will be supporting ServiceOne’s newest product offering powered Building36 (division of Alarm.com) for home automation and Alarm.com for alarm customers. This position includes every aspect from start to finish in the lifecycle of an alarm and/or home automation system. This is an exciting ground floor opportunity to help us add alarm systems and grow our existing home automation system customer base. Ultimately, success in this role will be measured by how many homeowners choose to expand their systems to include as many ServiceOne Connect features that benefit their specific home. The ideal candidate is well versed in technology especially smart phone apps, has a disarming demeanor, and has the ability to gain commitment without a hard pressure sale.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities towards achieving goals set forth.
- Follow-up on and grow leads from other service teams.
- Design and install home automation and alarm systems including cameras and various sensors.
- Provide training to homeowners.
- Provide ongoing product support and installation trainings.
- Communicate and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business.
- Stay update to date on product offerings and features of Building36, Alarm.com and camera systems.
- Integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities such as promotions, advertising and marketing.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Display commitment to superior customer service.
- Actively promote and solicit sales of new or additional ServiceOne products by optimizing referral and follow-up opportunities.
- Support organization's goals and values.
- Understand business implications of decisions.
- Desire to gain knowledge of ServiceOne products, policies and procedures.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage personal time and productivity.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully and develop alternative solutions.
- Ability to prioritize work load to meet deadlines in the most efficient manner possible.
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations; Respond promptly to customer needs.
- Ability to work efficiently in Microsoft Windows and Office Products.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Ability to use a phone, calculator, computer, keyboard and a variety of other commonly used office equipment.
- Ability to communicate in English proficiently, effectively and professionally in both verbal and written forms.
- Bilingual skills preferred (English/Spanish).