The delivery driver is an important member of the team and is primarily responsible for the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Delivery and pick up parts, materials and paperwork to an assigned fleet.
- Handle transfer process between warehouses.
- Maintain professional attitude, conduct and appearance.
- Operate company vehicle in a safe and cautious manner in order to maintain a clean driving record.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate work flow.
- Ability to safely operate a forklift.
- Assist with the receiving or distribution of warehouse products.
- Assist with periodic cycle counts and physical inventory of vehicles and warehouse.
- Assist in maintaining the organization and cleanliness of warehouse.
Education, Experience and/or Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug screen and physical.
- Forklift certification or ability to obtain.
This is a full-time, Monday through Friday, 2nd shift position. Start time is 3pm.